Saturday, May 19, 2007

You have probably all heard of the expression "Finding yourself". I have had friends, and myself to a certain extent, that strongly believe that you have to travel in order to find yourself. I have found through personal experience and through words of wisdom from a History-Scholar-friend-of-mine that "If you can't find yourself where you are, you never will". I am here, here I am. Strangely enough it is easier to be introspective when you remove yourself from distractions of family-ie the Parental Guilt Complex.
The message here is that there is no instruction manual for life. The only thing you can do is live your life the best you can and try to learn from your mistakes. It takes a lifetime to do that. Try to pass along a little of what you have learned, but don't get pushy about it! If I could learn from mine I would be one of the most knowledgeable people on this little planet.

Who would have thunk it, a little common sense from Rev Ev!

Blessings Rev Ev

No comments: